maandag 21 februari 2011

Getting more and more international.

I hope its ok, for all of you who read this blog from time to time, that i switch a bit more often to English. This gives all our international friends the opportunity to follow our adventures. And me the opportunity to practice some written English. I do apologize in advance for mistakes.
It actually might be better for me to even try to write moge in French. Because in Paris lies our next stop.
MMhm, jeah, the beautiful city of Paris. We’ll live a bit south of it, but we’ll surely be able to enjoy ‘la vie Parisienne’ during the next two years (starting october 2011).
Thomas has got a postdoc position in Saclay. And I’m happy to follow him there:
Closer to home
Not needing to learn a new language
Yona and Pelle will have a good (basic) knowledge of our dearest country’s second language.
...
And we’ll certainly find more positive things about it once we’re there.

But first another half year in Sweden. Which we’ll really miss after we’re gone.
We already feel that!

Geen opmerkingen: